Business Risk International, is a professional corporate risk management and security services company headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
BRI team approached Vertis Microsystems to develop comprehensive web based (SaaS) product called “WiComply” with IOS and Android native app.
WiComply streamlines business operations in one single and dynamic system, suitable for any Smartphone, tablet or PC. Available anytime, anywhere and from any device, WiComply leads the way in next-gen infield communication management and provides the flexibility and reliability needed to enhance operational efficiency
The client wanted to develop multifaceted system that will centralize all the user needs related to incident management, risk management, compliance management and operations management within a single application. This involved resolving and overcoming challenges along with making the system simple to use.
- The major challenge is associated with collecting and analyzing large amounts of incident, compliance, and response and operation data across a complex organization.
- The information collected during the incident management process helps in evading similar incidents through the quick application of learnings from one incident to other places where similar incidents could occur again. However, organizational scale and complexity causes challenges of applying such learnings in a number of ways.
- Health and safety managers, hazardous industries in complex organizations often struggle with the ability to manage multiple locations across a wide geography.
They require simple capturing tools, timely information and relevant alert communications to manage the needs of management who demand timely notifications, centralized reporting and ongoing intelligence.
- The supervisors or staff in each location might lack knowledge of or experience with incident management and response management.
- Vertis Microsystems helped develop an intuitive Operations, Incident, Compliance, Response and Location management communication system.
- We developed both the web client and device specific apps that will help the users work from anywhere and anytime.
- The platform provides users with an efficient alternative to reporting and information management, while enabling seamless communication between people in the field or in the office, and in real-time.
- Leveraging the capabilities of mobile technology which is an integral part of business life today Vertis microsystems developed the WiComply solution and the WiDuress app.
- The WiDuress app enhances the features of the WiComply solution by providing its responders with an enhanced situational awareness, including instant User identification and profile information which can include anything from allergies, medical conditions, medications and any other information to make smarter and more informed decisions.
- Incident Management
- Compliance Management
- Response Management
- Operation Management
- Location Management (This module contains GPS tracking with Geofencing, Push notifications. Duress functionality etc.)
Complementing WiComply solution, the WiDuress app provides responders with an enhanced situational awareness, including instant User identification and profile information which can include anything from allergies, medical conditions, medications and any other information to make smarter and more informed decisions.
- WiComply allows a broad range of functions to be managed like Emergency response management, Incident reporting, Location management, Security monitor, etc.
- The WiComply app provides immediate access to accurate and relevant operational information irrespective of the location of the user. The apps also support capabilities such as offline monitoring, contextual drill down, notification, collaboration and GeoTagging.
- WiComply provides security by locating and monitoring efficiently the physical position of vehicles, assets, individuals, and any other mobile device you want to track.
- It provided the ability to integrate photos, videos, documents and even signatures into the one platform and create personalized form templates that allows users to control how to capture and report their
- User get the ability to communicate automatically via mass notification or single user advice.
- The WiDuress app delivers real-time personal safety and security to individuals by transforming their mobile devices into a smart personal emergency system.
- Geolocation intelligence delivering alerts to different responder groups based on Users location or time schedule.
After more than 7,000 development hours and in partnership with leading technology providers, Google, Amazon Web Services, JasperSoft and Twilio, WiComply proves itself to be a dynamic and reliable platform. As it is both tailorable and scalable to specific business needs, WiComply can be deployed among a range of industries and organizations including WiComply can be deployed among a range of industries and organizations including
- Transport & Logistics
- Hazardous Industries
- Shopping Centers
- Sporting Venues
- Small to medium sized businesses