Machine Learning/ Data Scientist
- Apply deep advanced analytical skills to explore complex datasets for knowledge discovery and predictive modeling activities.
- Ability to work independently to innovate, and develop prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility of research ideas.
- Inspire and influence others for continous improvement in every aspect
- Be hands on in development and execution of predictive analytics and machine learning.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum two years of experience with Machine Learning technologies
- Expert in building custom ML algorithms leveraging statistical concepts and ML tools
- Apply machine learning, data mining, predictive modelling & statistical techniques to create new scalable models.
- Understanding & working knowledge in Natural Language Processing & Conceptual modelling.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis tools (R, Python and SAS).
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (e.g. Bayesian Analysis, Reduced Dimensional Data Representations and Multi-scale Feature Identification).
- Research and implement data mining machine learning algorithms in supervised and unsupervised learning areas Good knowledge of NoSQL DB (Mongo/Casandra)
- Awareness/Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, HDFS & Spark).
- Experience on AWS/Google machine learning services is a plus.
- Experience with any of these is a plus: scikit-learn, Pandas, R, ggplot, D3, and Spark (open source preferred)