- Demonstrating development effort in design and code review sessions to the team
- Support key decisions taken with appropriate research and data
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing and senior management to better understand customer needs
- Grooming and Mentoring team members for their professional development
- Develop test plans and perform testing on own work
- Produce needed minimum documentation for installations, operating procedures, user guides etc.
- Review literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of engineering methodologies and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in approach or technology selection
- Highlight project and schedule risks in advance and suggest mitigation plan
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 2 years of core development experience
- Proficiency in Joomla is required
- Experience with MySQL is required
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, PHP, Java, JQuery and related web languages
- Knowledge of Graphic Design and Adobe Creative Cloud is preferable
- Experience with Linux and Apache Web Servers.
- Experience with various web development tools and IDE environments.
- Basic understanding of web service technologies including XML, SOA, and REST.
- Strong understanding of Windows/Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Hands on experience with Cisco suite of products preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering