- Platform independence
- Extreme scalability
- Highly functional
- Massive developer community
Why there is an opinion that it is losing relevance?
- The continuous pressure of learning new capabilities, frameworks and functionalities are sometimes so daunting, that developers become exhausted.
- Many developers fear they will fall behind if they don’t adapt to the newest and most modern tools
- Many others feel they might just be a jack of all trades, but a master of none.
- Because of everything changes so quickly, whatever they learn is already being replaced by something new by the time they get ready to apply it.
- There is also the fear that there will be a lack of support and resources for earlier toolchain and frameworks.
Why it is still relevant?